Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, September 1, 2017

Spring has Sprung



Good Morning 

Welcome to spring and our September challenge.It's my turn to challenge you to get scrapping and add some bright colours into your day.
This month I have a sketch from PageMaps and a fun bright mood board for you to get your inspriration from.


I really enjoyed creating with this PhotoPlay 'For the love of Summer' range kit, it has lots of bright fresh papers and a really fun sticker page included. Here is my take on the challenge:




Lots of splaters of Dylusions Ink spray and lots of the stickers. My title is just using the Kaisercraft mini alpha's.

I also created another page, this one I have added some texture with some Colour Blast Paste 'Fire Engine' through a Mini stencil from Kaisercraft.Added some of the cute stickers and the bright papers.





If you would love to join in our challenge and be in the running for a great prize pack, upload your entries by September 30th via email joannecaird@gmail.com, in the sidebar with our Inlinkz badge or via our Facebook page.

Things are getting crazy here at Scrapbookit with our Spring Retreat just a month away!! If you would like to join us for a fantastic weekend (2 or 3 nights avail) there is still a few spots left. 
Give me a call on 0407058604 to get all the details, I have a sneaky suspicion it is going to be a celebration you won't forget. 


Happy Scrapping

Jo xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Loving the bright colours of this paper collection. Also loving the challenge this month...just what we needed to say goodbye to winter!!!! I have a 'sneaking suspicion' that YOU won't forget this celebration Jo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day